Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON JEWELSTAGE.COM
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free, vendor approval is usually with 24hrs. Once approved create your store and start listing your product.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Assist customers with their purchase, reply to customers product inquiries and questions.
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive payments and prepare products for shipment.
Package and ship items
- Once payment has been confirmed it's time to ship the items.
We Want You to Grow with Us, here's why
- Jewel Stage is an online multi-vendor jewelry marketplace website headquartered in Beverly Hills, California dedicated to the jewelry industry in the US and worldwide.
- Our mission is to grow the jewelry industry by bringing buyers and sellers together from every continent.
- To show what the world has to offer all on one website JewelStage.com from the oldest jewelry designs to the latest jewelry styles, innovations, techniques, tools, and equipment used to create them, which can only be made possible by you, become a member and let’s make it happen.
SELLERS GET STARTED NOW AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Listing Fee is
waived for now
Final Value Fee
for Items Sold
If your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount of your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
Happy Sellers on JewelStage.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on JewelStage.com
How do fees work on JewelStage.com
Joining and starting a shop on JewelStage.com is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace which is being waived for now. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD (waived for Now), so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on JewelStage.com. Create an JewelStage.com account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your JewelStage.com fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on JewelStage.com will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on JewelStage.com?
JewelStage.com is a marketplace for All Things Fine Jewelry, Watches, and Gemstones from the oldest jewelry designs to the latest jewelry styles, innovations, techniques, tools, and equipment used to create them. If you are involved in the jewelry industry Jewel Stage is for you.